Explore the mysteries of ancient crimes, future warfare, miracle cures, arctic dinosaurs, and more.
Curiosity Audio Courses from Learn25 Now Available On Spotify
Silver Spring, Md. – October 19, 2022 – Curiosity, the global factual media company, announced today that more than 500 audio courses from Learn25 are now available for purchase via Spotify’s new audiobooks store. Learn25 provides thousands of hours of quality video and audio content featuring the world’s top professors and experts in areas such as history, psychology, wellness and religion.
Learn25 courses use an innovative format that combines the depth of a book with the energy of a live lecture. Ranging from $9.99-$21.99, content is divided into 25-minute modules, for convenient learning while commuting, exercising, or relaxing at home. Learn25 courses were recently developed into three podcasts for the Curiosity Audio Network, in partnership with iHeartMedia, the world’s leading podcast publisher according to PodTrac. Curiosity acqui-hired Now You Know Media, Learn25’s parent company, in 2021.
“Learn25 is the second largest collection of factual audio and video courses and talks, and our courses regularly place in the bestsellers charts on established audiobook platforms,” said John Higgins, Managing Editor of the Curiosity Audio Network. “Expanding our availability onto Spotify is a fantastic development for our listeners, old and new.”
Learn25 content now available on Spotify includes:
- The History of the Vikings: Norse Sagas, Medieval Marauders, and Far-Flung Settlements presented by Prof. Chris Fee (on Spotify)
- Positive Psychology: How to Sustain Happiness in Your Life presented by Prof. Catherine Sanderson (on Spotify)
- Ancient Greece 101: Greek History, Myth, and Civilization presented by Prof. Chris Bellitto (on Spotify)
- Brilliant: The Art and Science of Making Better Decisions presented by Prof. Barry Schwartz (on Spotify)
- Superhuman: The Future of Drugs, Bioelectronics, and Genetic Medicine presented by Prof. Michael Bess (on Spotify)
Audiobooks are rapidly growing, with revenues now totaling $1.67 billion – up 25% from 2020 – according to the Audio Publishers Association. Revenue industry wide has grown by double digits year-over-year for more than a decade and shows no signs of stopping.
Curiosity and iHeartPodcasts Announce Narrative History Podcast “Founding Son: John Quincy’s America”
Hosted by Bob Crawford of The Avett Brothers, Featuring the Voices of Patrick Warburton, Nick Offerman, Grey DeLisle and More.
Curiosity Channel Expands Global Footprint with Launch On Australia’s Fetch TV
The Curiosity Channel, part of Curiosity’s global brand, gives Fetch subscribers immediate access to award-winning films, series, and shows across the factual genre.