Buckle up for CuriosityStream’s newest ongoing series – Bright Now — a fast-paced dive into fascinating stories for viewers on the go. It’s a fresh take on the traditional broadcast news magazine, with timely, short features exploring trending topics, high tech advancements, challenging global issues, pivotal moments in history, and the fascinating people at the center of it all. Innovators and experts provide Bright Now viewers with powerful insight and the critical context to understand the stories behind today’s news and trends in the fast-paced, modern age.
- African Animal ER — Go behind the scenes of South Africa’s Manyoni Private Game Reserve… where the world’s most exotic and endangered wild animals keep the vet staff on their toes.
- Tiny House Off the Grid — Cutting-edge green technology is the key to the future of sustainable home design. Take a tour of the ultimate eco-friendly tiny house. It’s more than just a trend.
- Amazon Burning — More than 60,000 fires have scorched the Amazon, critically changing an ecosystem that’s vital to human existence. Can the Amazon recover?
- Modern Stone Age Family — When the modern kitchen serves up ancient culinary practices in the quest for simplicity and good health.
- Capturing Woodstock — Few movies have had a deeper impact on the American psyche than 1970 documentary “Woodstock.” Producer Dale Bell reveals what it took to create the revolutionary film that captured the defining moment of 1960s counterculture.
- Coffee Buzz — America’s addiction to caffeine makes coffee one of the hottest drinks – even when served cold. We’re serving up some surprising secrets about your favorite brew.
- New Firefighting Tech — Bringing space technology down to earth to revolutionize the front lines of firefighting.